Title: Whatever You think, Think the Opposite;
Author: Paul Arden
Publisher: Penguin; 01 edition (2 Mar. 2006)
ISBN-10: 0141025719
Essential
tips for people who do a creative job. We all know how difficult it is
to struggle in front of a blank page if we don't know what to do.
Creativity has no automatic button to push but this book will give you
some clever advice and will tell you some short stories that will let
you think positively.
I like the comparison between 'Steady Eddie' and 'Reckless Erica', there is a lesson there for taking the 'safe' route. Some of the tips are a little obtuse or obscure, i.e. 'Bread. You know it makes sandwiches.' I loved it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thelma Hulbert Gallery
I'm lucky enough to live near Honiton, Devon, where there is the Thelma Hulbert Gallery which put on exhibitions and talks about art, ar...
-
I'm up early this morning as I'm catching the 7.30 am train from Axminster to Waterloo (a journey of approximately 3 hours) to join ...
-
Found a very touching exhibition, called The Light of God, in a back street church in Sorrento,Italy. A photographer called Rafael Selantan...
-
Mastering Portrait Photography, Paul Wilkinson & Sarah Plater; Ammonite Press, 2015 This book is a must for anyo...

No comments:
Post a Comment