Yesterday I was prividged to see the final pictures for Landscape Photographer 2013. The exhibition of approximately 30/40 images were on show at the Moors Valley Country Park in their reception area. Copyright doesn't allow me to show the images but you can click here to see the stunning results.
it's always inspiring to see the best of others successful work and lifts the spirit at the diversity of the subjects. There were one or two pictures that were not of my favourite genre but all the others were absolutely stunning. It was well worth the 3/4 hour journey to view them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thelma Hulbert Gallery
I'm lucky enough to live near Honiton, Devon, where there is the Thelma Hulbert Gallery which put on exhibitions and talks about art, ar...
-
I'm up early this morning as I'm catching the 7.30 am train from Axminster to Waterloo (a journey of approximately 3 hours) to join ...
-
Found a very touching exhibition, called The Light of God, in a back street church in Sorrento,Italy. A photographer called Rafael Selantan...
-
Mastering Portrait Photography, Paul Wilkinson & Sarah Plater; Ammonite Press, 2015 This book is a must for anyo...
No comments:
Post a Comment