Thursday, 12 January 2017

RPS Travelling Print Exhibition 159

As a member of the RPS I've had an invitation to the opening of the Travelling Exhibition to be held at the Museum of Somerset in Taunton.  It runs from 14 Jan - 11 March 2017.

I don't think I'll make it to the private view as that's in the evening and it's more than an hour's drive from Lyme Regis but I'll certainly visit it during the day.  Three members of my camera club and I have been travelling round during the summer to catch as many open studios, etc, in the localities nearby.  We'll probably go together at a mutually convenient date to check it out and see what else the museum has on show.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thelma Hulbert Gallery

I'm lucky enough to live near Honiton, Devon, where there is the Thelma Hulbert Gallery which put on exhibitions and talks about art, ar...