I'm
surprised, if you read the history of the photographer above, how he
was given access to the nuns and watch them praying, eating and working.
I would have thought a female photographer would have been more
acceptable but who knows what motivates people.
Tuesday, 24 May 2016
Mother Teresa exhibition in Sorento, Italy
Found a very touching exhibition, called The Light of God, in a back
street church in Sorrento,Italy. A photographer called Rafael Selantano
was allowed to photograph Mother Teresa at her orphanage in India,
something not many people were able to do during her lifetime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thelma Hulbert Gallery
I'm lucky enough to live near Honiton, Devon, where there is the Thelma Hulbert Gallery which put on exhibitions and talks about art, ar...
-
I'm up early this morning as I'm catching the 7.30 am train from Axminster to Waterloo (a journey of approximately 3 hours) to join ...
-
Found a very touching exhibition, called The Light of God, in a back street church in Sorrento,Italy. A photographer called Rafael Selantan...
-
Mastering Portrait Photography, Paul Wilkinson & Sarah Plater; Ammonite Press, 2015 This book is a must for anyo...



No comments:
Post a Comment