Martin Parr's work is never anything but impressive and as quoted on the first page of this pocket sized book he is 'one of photography's great social observers'.
Martin catches those moments in life that many photographers aspire to catch and fail by pressing the shutter button just too late.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thelma Hulbert Gallery
I'm lucky enough to live near Honiton, Devon, where there is the Thelma Hulbert Gallery which put on exhibitions and talks about art, ar...
-
I'm up early this morning as I'm catching the 7.30 am train from Axminster to Waterloo (a journey of approximately 3 hours) to join ...
-
Found a very touching exhibition, called The Light of God, in a back street church in Sorrento,Italy. A photographer called Rafael Selantan...
-
Mastering Portrait Photography, Paul Wilkinson & Sarah Plater; Ammonite Press, 2015 This book is a must for anyo...

No comments:
Post a Comment